Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering
Office: Academic Block 6/209 | Power Systems and Smart Grid Lab
Address: Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
Palaj, Gandhinagar-382355, GUJARAT
- Power Systems and Electricity Market
- Smart Distribution Grid and Renewable Energy Integration
- Demand Side Energy Management
- Associate Professor (April 2018– Till date), Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
- Assistant Professor (Nov. 2010 – April 2018), Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
- Research Fellow (Jan. 2010 – Nov. 2010), Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Sr. Project Engineer (Oct. 2009 – Dec. 2009), Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Professional Affiliations and Services
- Associate Editor, IET Smart Grid
- Member of Editorial Board, International Trans. on Electrical Energy Systems
- Member of Editorial Board, Journal of Control Engineering Practices
- Senior member of the IEEE and member of IEEE PES
- Member of the Institution of Engineers (India)
- Fellow, The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
- M.E., Electrical Engineering, M.S. University of Baroda, Gujarat.
- B.E., Electrical Engineering, Gujarat University, Gujarat.
21st National Power Systems Conference (NPSC 2020) concludes successfully. The conference featured 14 Keynote talks, Two dedicated industry-academia panel sessions, Four tutorial sessions, and 132 technical paper presentations.
IGSTC workshop on “Energy Management for Smart Sustainable Cities” at IIT Gandhinagar on February 5-6, 2020
SERB workshop on “Distributed Energy Resources and Energy Management” at IIT Gandhinagar on December 3-4, 2019
DST-UKIERI workshop on “Design, Optimization and Data-driven Applications of Smart Energy System” at IIT Gandhinagar on February 18-19, 2019
Research grant awarded by DST under MI-India Funding opportunity announcement (FOA): Smart Grids – “Development of a Prosumer Driven Integrated SMART Grid”, (2018-2021)
Indo-German Science and Technology Council (IGSTC) project on ECO-WET – Efficient coupling of – water and energy technologies for smart sustainable cities, (2018-2021)